Thursday 11 August 2011

RoboCop Figma


I have been a fan of RoboCop since I saw the movie in the theaters as a wee lad of eight.  When I first saw pictures of this toy, I knew right away that I must have it.  I was quite surprised that it was a Japanese company that made this and even stranger is the toyline that this came under.

Figmas are famous for their female character toys from famous anime.  Hopefully, RoboCop would be one of many future action figures from this toy line that is not related to anime.  Toy collectors were delighted when Revoltech branched out and made figures based on movies such as Aliens, Predator, and A Nightmare Before Christmas.


Many retailers are taking pre-orders of this figure with a release date of August.  At close to $60, it is not cheap but I really do want it.  I will not pre-order, but I will try to get one shortly after release.  Who knows, I may even stumble on one somewhere in Toronto.

1 comment: