Thursday 14 March 2013

BlackHawk LRAK Rifleman Kit


I decided to buy this piece of gear several years ago on a whim.  It sat in the basement and I have just recently dusted the thing off.  I was thinking of using this for an upcoming game next weekend but looking at the dimension, I think it may be too bulky for CQB action.  Instead, I will use my trusty CIRAS.  It is my go to kit when I game in a CQB environment.

From what I have gathered around the internet, this item have been discontinued.  I have no intention of keeping this in pristine condition though.  I want to game it.  This looks perfect for a 24hr MilSim.

  • Four M-16/M4 magazine pouches (each holds 3 magazines)
  • Two radio pouches (2 M-16 pouches double as radio pouches)
  • Two large utility pouches (hold 200 rds M-60 / SAW box, NVGs, etc.)
  • Two pop flare pouches
  • Two 1qt canteen pouches w/mesh bottoms
  • One enhanced butt pack
  • Elastic retention strap for fins or slung rifle
  • Strobe/compass pouch
  • Gunners tool pouch (knife, multi-tool, etc.)
  • Flashlight Pouch

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to find the same setup if anyone has one for sale e mail fomfguide@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete