Saturday 17 December 2011

Fun Night at TTAC3


Last night, Stephen and I attended the final session of indoor airsoft of 2011 at TTAC3.  We both had a ton of fun as the action was fast paced, and it gave me a good workout.  Fortunately, I did not receive any bad shots although Stephen seem to take the full brunt of it.  I also picked up five PTW mags from Stephen and it was almost as if I was running a brand new gun when all my mags fed well without any problems.

Unfortunately, a good night of fun came at a price when I noticed that the glass on my Surefire was shot out.  I will try to contact Surefire directly to see if it can be replaced.  Otherwise, I may resort to getting a new, and expensive light.  Let's hope it doesn't have to come to that.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that the PTW mags are working well for you. I can attest that the PTW is shooting well once again as I was the brunt of some of those shots.

    I hope you can replace the Surefire lens. Keep us in the loop.

    ReplyDelete