Saturday 31 December 2011

Boxing Day Purchase


This was my one and only purchase for this year's Boxing Day. I was actually unable to find this in the stores so I resorted to ordering it online at Amazon.ca.  I must say that even with free shipping, I managed to receive this item in two days.  I plan to marathon this trilogy during New Year's day as I have nothing planned anyway.

To be honest, I did went shopping for a laptop today but as luck would have it, my two selection was sold out.  So rather than settling on a laptop I wasn't planning to buy, I decided to just walk away.  Looks like I will have to look for one another time.  In the meantime, I really should get a BluRay player since my PS3 died several months back.  Otherwise, how would I actually watch the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment