Sunday 20 November 2011

Airsoft Wish List of 2012


As 2012 draws near, I began to look at my airsoft collection and decided that I should try something different with regards to my purchases for the next year.  Rather than just buying things randomly, I will start to implement a list so as to stay focused with my purchases and in turn may save me from buying things that are not needed.  If all goes according to plan, this would save me money and keep track of my purchases throughout the year.  The list will exclude such things as BBs, batteries, and propane as I need them to play anyway.

To start with, I would list things that I must absolutely get .  These items would be the essentials.
  • Mags: there are two AEGs that needed mags.  The PTW and the SVD.
  • Boots: a new set of Oakley desert boots to replace the pair I have now.
  • Gun bag: to add more gun carrying capacity than what I currently have now.

The items below are things that I considered buying, assuming I have the extra money for them.
  • Woodland BDU pants: to replace the one I threw out since it was quite worn.
  • A CIRAS type plate carrier in tan: as I never had one and I would get one if the price is right.
  • New GBB: undecided at what type but probably another 1911 or a Glock 17.
  • Combat light: I need one that is infrared capable, assuming I can source one in eBay.
  • Gloves: to replace my Oakley Assault Gloves because they are stylish
  • Tactical man purse: to carry things onto the field where a 3day pack is not needed.
The above are what I could think of at the moment and since the year is not yet over, I can still adjust this list.  I will try to keep the non-essential part short.

2 comments:

  1. Good approach to your 2012 airsoft budgeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't hurt to try. My wallet would be happy.

    ReplyDelete