Monday 7 November 2011

Infrared Glo-Toob

With the arrival of my infrared Glo-Toob, I finally have all the accessories for my Ops Core helmet.  At the moment, I am trying to figure out a way that would allow me to attach said Glo-Toob onto the helmet.  There are a few ways that I can think of but I need to make sure that once it is attached, it is actually secure.

Pictured above are two German soldiers with Glo-Toobs attached on the left side of their chest.  The guy on the left is using an amber one and the right guy is using the infrared one.  As can be seen from the picture, these things are not that big and my thought is to use some velcro on it to easily take it on and off the helmet.  The only problem is that with so little space to put the velcro on, the tube will not be attached securely.  I have some thinking to do.

On the other hand, enjoy the nasty looking desert Flactarn camo and the sexy MP7 on the left guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment