Sunday 1 January 2012

My Collection So Far...


As I was cleaning the closet where I store all my guns, I decided to take a family picture.  Seeing as the guns were piled neatly in the living room anyway.


Here are the orders from left to right:
  • TM G36C
  • Systema PTW 2007
  • Cyma AK74S-U
  • Cyma AK74
  • CA P90
  • CA MP5
  • RS Dragunov SVD
  • RS Type 56-1
  • RS Type 56
  • RS Type 56-2
  • Echo 1 M14 SOCOM
Not pictured are my pistols, a TM 226, Desert Eagle, 1911, and a KSC Glock 19.  There are actually several more weapons that I would like to add to the collection, such as a support weapon of some kind, and a few more pistols such as a Glock 17.  And of course, more AKs.  One cannot have too many of those.  And an RPK.  And a PMK.



9 comments:

  1. You are dangerously short on Armalites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have one, you have them all. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That doesn't look like many guns to me... Where are your pistols, they need some love too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. I need to add to my collection. Maybe my next addition will be a SAW. I'd like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In God and Colt we trust ... just ask Seal Team 6!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would but they aren't talking. Maybe Seal Team 8...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe a SAW would be a sexy addition. :) How about an AT4? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd sooner make my own with the pricetag of $600. Mine would fire Nerf balls or something. I just need a plan or very detailed pictures. Anyone?

    ReplyDelete