Friday 13 April 2012

Xenoblade Chronicles


For the one year anniversary of my blog, I decided to post about my most recent purchase.  This is the first game for the Wii I bought since the release of Monster Hunter Tri back in 2010.  I know nothing about this particular game, other than the fact that some friends of mine have been waiting for this game since it was announced for North America.
The only thing that I am aware of is the genre of this game, a traditional JRPG.  The Wii as a console is severely lacking in this but with the release of Xenoblade Chronicles and the upcoming The Last Story, fans of the genre can at least get their fix before the end of the console's life cycle.  Many months back, fans created an online petition when the games were announced for Europe but not North America.

It looks to be a boring weekend and I have yet to play this game, but I am eager to give it a run.  Stay tuned for when I have some time spent with this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment