Monday 20 August 2012

Impression Breakdown

 
I may not have the body of Chris Evans but that doesn't mean I can't dress like him.  Below is what I plan to get to complete the outfit he wore in the Captain America movie during the prison breakout scenes.  Aside from the leather jacket and his shirt, the rest of the outfit is actually pretty standard WWII stuff that can be purchased easily.


As can be seen above, I have managed to source all of the materials.  All I have to do is commence purchasing the items.  The goggles can actually be bought cheaper at surplus stores or on eBay as I don't need a super nice item for something that will just sit on the helmet.  The jacket I can still wear outside of airsoft since its well, a jacket.  everything else I can use when I go into the airsoft WWII scene.  This whole thing will cost me $485 before any shipping charges.  Eventually, I will need to purchase a top and a Thompson as well.  That will drive the price up $350.  A heavy investment.

In the meantime, I will take some time and have a look at several surplus stores to see what they have in stock before I make the purchase online.

No comments:

Post a Comment