Monday 18 February 2013

Auto Show


Today, I had a chance to attend the 2013 Canadian International Auto Show.  The convention was packed full of people taking advantage of the family day holiday.  As such, it was very busy from early on until the time I left the venue.  I always liked looking at concept cars, although this year, there were not too many of them.  I managed to get on quite a few of the ones that interested me and realized that some are just not comfortable for me and a few that surprised me.

Honestly, my interest in cars is strictly the aesthetics.  Looks are all I know about them and I don't care too much about horse powers and how fast it can go from zero to sixty.  As such, my dream car is the Aston Martin Vanquish.  Realistically, a Mitsubishi Lancer is more along my price point at the moment, and so,  I aim to own one within the next few years.

I love the look of classic cars

Another classic car

Art Deco styling that they just don't make anymore

Kind of an old timey Bat Mobile

One day, my precious...

Just a Bentley

Nice Audi

Toyota concept

BMW concept

I don't remember what this concept is

Saddam Hussein's G Wagon. Probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment