Friday 22 February 2013

A Gentleman's Dignity



I have just finished a Korean drama titled A Gentleman's Dignity recently.  From what I gathered, this one was a huge success when it aired last summer.  It is twenty episodes of the usual romantic comedy story of four forty year old well off men as they go about their lives as friends. 

There were many funny moments and the characters are all very interesting for me.  Each of the four men have their own quirks and that kept me entertained until the end.  One thing that got on my nerves as the dating scenes between the two leads of this drama.  These scenes and the lines are so particularly cheesy that made me want to hit my face with a brick.  But I guess that was part of the quirk that I mentioned.

Any fans who liked this genre should definitely give this one a watch.  I was hooked from the first episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment