Wednesday 20 April 2011

Old Man's War








Thanks to Peter who recommended John Scalzi's Old Man's War for a great book to read.

I am not one to look for sci-fi when I need some reading material but the book was very well written and I was totally absorbed in the story.  Upon finishing Old Man's War, I immediately went to the two sequels, The Ghost Brigades, and The Last Colony.  I fully recommend these three.

Just for additional Information, I bought all three through Amazon's Kindle service and read them all on the Kindle app on my phone.  I had originally intended to purchase a Kindle but I think I may just stick with the app for now.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I think I will try those books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I to think I shall peruse this literature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit, do you know how many times I read my post looking for 'to' to fix and it turned out to be from your comment?

    You are an angry dude. :D

    ReplyDelete