Saturday 12 May 2012

Got the bug


I really felt the itch to play today.  As there are no games scheduled for this weekend, I had no choice but to take a gun out and shoot in the backyard as I hung my laundry to dry.  Since I did not empty the ammo from last week, I decided to get some trigger time with Colin's M249.  I must say, this thing really shoots straight and fast.  It fed perfectly, although it did had some hiccup last week when I used it.  Its too bad my next game is not scheduled for almost three months away.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe sounds like you had some fun, lol what type of n00b are you shooting in yoru backyard? LOL you'd be flamed if you posted that on ASC. ;)

    Mmm sexy, the box mag can have issues with teh switch... I always check to make sure it's "on".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shot my neighbor, a cat, and a hot chick that was jogging.

    In all seriousness, my backyard is completely closed off. How else do you think we keep having those painting parties at my place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I dunno, I've never attended one of those things. ;)

      Delete