Saturday 29 December 2012

I can't run in this...


With snow the last several days and me being off work for a week, I haven't been able to go to the gym to exercise.  I wanted to jog today but with more snow when I woke up, I decided to just walk my normal 5KM jogging route.  With fresh snow on the route, it took me longer than usual but I needed the exercise.  I did not find it too cold so it was a good opportunity to get some fresh air and clear my head.


After coming back from my walk, I decided to clear the snow from the sidewalk and driveway.  I prefer to do it several times rather than wait until it stops snowing because it tends to become heavy.  Anyway, more exercise for me.  It still was not cold but I managed to get some ice built up on the wires of my ear buds.  I will probably go back out again in the evening or whenever it stops snowing to clear it all up again.  With an old fashioned snow shovel rather than a snow blower (which is sitting in the garage) because that is just how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment