Thursday 20 December 2012

New Acquisition


After a long absence, I am finally back with a new update.  This time, it is with the USMC BDU set.  It is a desert MARPAT FROG set.  The acronym stands for Fire Resistant Organizational Gear.  This is one of the dangers of browsing eBay at night when you can't sleep and have nothing in particular to buy.  Everything leads back to looking pretty for airsoft.


After purchasing my first combat shirt this past summer, I immediately realized how beneficial a combat shirt is on a hot summer day.  I have yet gamed this particular set but I have managed to just try it on around the house.  As someone who normally wear size Large for my BDU sets, this particular one is a tad too big for me.  The shirt is loose and the pants I can put on without having to undo the buttons.  The materials are quite light and not at all rough on the skin as I would imagine a fire resistant material would be.  Other than this being loose fitting, I have to actually game this to give it a proper review.  Until then, I am looking forward to giving it a go soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment