Sunday 23 December 2012

Was Missing But Now Found


This pistol went missing sometime last year and it wasn't until a few weeks ago that it was found again.  I had lent it to a friend and he had returned it back sometime after.  When I was not home to receive it. he handed it to my brother who then just placed it on a table and not tell me about it.  As time went on, it was all but forgotten when other items were placed right over it.  But, eventually, it finally resurfaced when the table was cleaned out.

In case you are wondering, this pistol is a Tokyo Marui based Sig Sauer P226.  It was converted to full metal using the Prime Navy Special Warfare kit.  The difference between the stock 226 and the NSW version is the lack of rails underneath the frame of the NSW one.  It also has an anchor engraved on the left side of the slide and a unique NSW serial number on the right side of the frame.

It has a good weight and felt very comfortable to shoot in my hands.  Definitely my workhorse in the handgun department for years and I will continue to use this for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment