Monday 28 January 2013

FCC 416D PTW REVIEW


Seeing as I haven't updated in a while, here is a video review of a Fight Club Custom 416D PTW done by a team mate, Chris.  I must say, I do want the gun, but it is beyond my price point.  I could not justify buying one right now seeing as my current PTW is still functional.

For his first review, I think he did a pretty good job.  Definitely not something that I would personally do, but he gets all the nice toys, so why not.  His review just makes me want one.

On a short review of my own, my 2007 Challenge Kit PTW have not given me any problems.  It has functioned flawlessly all these years that I cannot even think of what I would do if the gun ever goes down.  I have taken it out in the the cold, heat, and rain.  I have fallen on it countless times, and when I do fall, I use the gun to prop myself back up.  The receiver have seen better days but that gives the gun that well used look that I like.

The same cannot be said for some of the accessories for the gun, however.  I have had problems with their blue and gold cylinders.  I have also had problems with the Systema branded magazines.  Luckily, these are items that are easily replaceable, although not very cheap.

In any case, some who knows me will think that I may have gone crazy, but if I ever decided to get a FCC 416 PTW, the first thing I would do is to paint it.  Crazy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment