Wednesday 9 January 2013

More Patches


Seeing as I posted my newly acquired patches recently, here are some more.  What made the four patches above unique is the fact that I actually designed them.  It is really quite satisfying seeing my designs made into actual patches.  My best one being the team patch on top.  The two were made for a series of games in the past that pitted two factions, the Joint Operations Task Force against the Northern Freedom Army.  The last one is a commemorative patch from a game in Muskoka that was given to players who played in the JOTF side.  I was not too thrilled with the colors chosen in the final product but I still like how it looked.



The rest are some of the other patches I've collected over the years.  Some are the old team patches, from the Ghost Recon video game series.  But my favorites are the two Umbrella Corp. patches.  I have used them many times in zombie themed airsoft games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment