Sunday 20 January 2013

Just a little storm


Last night, I attended an indoor airsoft game at Ultimate Airsoft with several of my teammates.  Despite the troublesome last round of the night, I was very glad I came out because I had fun. It had been over six weeks since I last played.  Afterwards, we went to a Japanese restaurant for some late night dinner.  That was very good as well.

At around 3am, i noticed the high winds and the rain.  It was not cold but I stood there watching the rain turned to freezing rain, and then to snow, all the while the wind howled with thunder and lightning brightening the sky.  The picture posted is not me going into warp speed.  It is a horrible picture of the storm from last night  I decided to keep it because I liked the colors, thanks to the flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment