Tuesday 7 January 2014

My New Nexus 7


Six months after I dropped my tablet and cracked the screen, I decided to replace it with the new version of Google's Nexus 7 tablet.  This time with an overpriced official red folio case, because I know I will drop it again.

I haven't played too much with the tablet yet but from a quick glance, the most noticeable difference is the much higher resolution of the screen.  It really is sharp.  I loaded some music and video files and my essential apps such as banking and Kindle on it.  I will also try to use it for studying rather than using the old fashioned print outs.  With Quickoffice already loaded on it, I can now open Word and Powerpoint files on the go.

Here's hoping I am more careful this time around and not cause another fatal accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment