Monday 6 January 2014

First Game of 2014


A new year and a new game.  This time at a closed school that is scheduled to be demolished.  In any case, this was the first game I took part in since I stopped playing six months ago.  I have been busy with going to school full time and working when I am not in school.  That left very little time for airsoft.

I had not planned to attend this game at all since I have been inactive from the hobby for many months now and I stopped logging in to ASC.  I was "sweet talked" by Colin into going and reluctantly I went. 


Despite being very tired from working too much the days prior, I was glad I went along.  It was satisfying to be able to shoot again.  Most of all, I was really glad to see some of the members from the team as I haven't seen them in many months now.  I was quite sore after the game and I really felt it the next day when I went to work.

As of now, I have no idea when I will be able to game again seeing as the winter holiday is over and I am back in school for the second semester.  If I don't get any trigger time during school then the earliest game I can attend is probably sometime in May.  Time will fly and I'm sure I will be shooting in no time again.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry I'll get you out again sooner than the end of the school year. ;)

    ReplyDelete