Tuesday 25 February 2014

BABYMETAL's First Album


I received my limited edition copy of BABYMETAL's self-titled first album today in the mail.  Honestly, I was not expecting it so soon since this album was supposed to be released on the 26th.  CDJapan probably just decided to ship them out as soon as they received them.  In any case, I am happy to have it.

I was able to snag a digital version of it yesterday but as usual, I always support the music that I really enjoy.  As is the way of Japan, an album is just a collection of the main single tracks released and with a few unreleased songs to make a dozen or so tracks.  The singles are great songs and the new songs are just as great.

I have been listening to them since I discovered them a few months back and I am sure I will continue to listen to this album for several months to come as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment