Saturday 3 September 2011

Back to Gunpla


After almost two years since I last made a kit, I went and bought one today.  This is a way for me to cheer myself up over the long weekend.  I have nothing planned and since I am staying home, I might as well do something with my time.

I went to Pacific Mall to get this and at $130, this kit is not cheap.  The Hi-υ Gundam, as it is called is one of the largest Master Grade kits that I will attempt.  At the moment, I am contemplating the color scheme that I want to apply and whether I actually have the right paints for them.

As opposed to most expert modelers who uses an airbrush to color their creation, I opted for the simpler spray cans.  Though I cannot do as much as someone who uses an airbrush, I get by.  In any case, I just don't have the money to remodel a room in the house with the proper exhaust system to have a painting workshop.

Stay tuned for my progress with this kit, as I attempt to update my creation on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment