Sunday 18 September 2011

FlagRaiders Skirmish Day


On Saturday, I attended my first airsoft game in three months.  It felt good to be back out and seeing all the team members again and shooting too.  I had a lot of fun and my body is paying for it today.  My muscles are sore, my joints hurt, and my my bones are cracking.  All in all it was a good day.  Colin (pictured above) was a gracious host and the day had gone without any problems.

I did however encounter some small problems with my brand new gun.  At several times, I found my gun to seize and the trigger locked itself.  Happened twice during the day which is quite alarming.  Also, one of my mags seem to not be feeding well in the new gun where I have never had problems with any mags when used with another gun.  These problems aside, when the gun seized I managed to get some sweet kills with my pistol which is rare in an outdoor game.

At the end of the day, Stephen and I went to treat ourselves to some milkshakes from MacDonald's which we refer to as victory shakes.  It is only victory shakes when it it enjoyed after an airsoft game.  I really enjoy weekends like this and I am looking forward to going out and play again.

5 comments:

  1. It was great to see you and I'm glad you made it out. Sorry to hear about your RS difficulties, if you want help opening that beauty up I'm available. ;)

    So yeah you better go to Deadfall eh or I'm going to kick some ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, i dunno. I'll take your offer on the RS, but not sure about Deadfall. I'm scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be scared Mario, be brave ... only people over 50 have a right to be excused from a 24hrs milsim run in the cold night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still feel scared. The middle of October is cold. Muskoka, colder still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what, you both better go and stop being pansies!

    ReplyDelete