Saturday 14 January 2012

Man-Jammies


Airsoft for 2012 kicked off with a bang at TTAC3 tonight.  With a full house of solid shooters, the games were fast paced and a great time was had by all.  As usual, I decided to go against the norm and went with my set of what is referred to as man-jammies.  In actuality, it is my impression of a CIA SAD operative in Afghanistan.  It is quite hard to find reference to them seeing as they are the CIA and all, but a quick search on YouTube for Qala-i-Janggi will show what I mean.  This was when a prison revolt in said area took place where many Taliban fighters were held and the CIA was there to interview them.

In any case, I always have fun wearing this impression, though most people, even seasoned airsofters would just say Taliban.  Plus it gave me an excuse to use an AK as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment