Saturday 28 January 2012

New SRU Recruits


Another Friday night and another fun night at TTAC3.  This time, Shawn was kind enough to grace us with his presence.  This was also the first time that we came out in our SRU impression from the TV series Flashpoint.  We had talked about this for several years but it was not until recently that I managed to find a place that sell the gray pants we needed to complete the look.  I am hoping that several more team members would join us in this impression *cough* Colin *cough*.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I was so hurt that you guys didn't ask me to being with!!!

    You guys did look good on Friday, didn't stop me from blasting you guys with my 40mm though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I did ask before but you mention something about homosexuals and such. I was hurt. :P

    ReplyDelete