Saturday 30 June 2012

More Manado

Clouds.  Nimbostratos or Stratocumulus, I wonder...

More pictures that I took in and around Manado.  It is surprising at how little there are on the internet.  I hope to change that but enjoy them regardless.  I tried to get a little artistic with some of them but with only my phone's camera, I can only do so much.

So lonely...

 The view from atop my cousins' house.

Street food that is very delicious. This guy is a machine!
 
 A typical fish lunch. Something that I will miss when I come back.

 They love their KFC.  This is the biggest I have ever seen anywhere.

 A shipyard in Bitung, a small town not too far from Manado.

 Sea cans, and shipboard cranes on a cargo ship.

Fish being loaded onto a truck from a fishing trawler.

 Off to Bunaken, a popular diving and snorkeling destination.

Water so clear you could see the corals below.
 
 Arrr matey!!  Despite my hat and stylish pirate shirt, I still got sunburned.  A pirate's life ain't for me.
 
Kids playing with a kitten.  Before being fed to sharks. Probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment