Monday 13 June 2011

One More Weekend at Picton

Another weekend means another night of airsoft at Picton's Craig Complex.  This time, it is just a plain old game without fancy rules and one hundred plus players.  Chris was again the host for the game and he just wanted to run some simple scenarios.  There was over twenty players in attendance and half of them were Ghosts.  I am the one with the skull balaclava with Colin on the left and Patrick and Tom to the right.

My favorite moment of the night was when Chris divided us four units and took us to different parts of the field.  He then came to my group and told us that we were robbers and we are to hold up inside the middle building with our hostages and try to make our way out once the cops arrive.  I must say that my fellow robbers and I played the part well as we took charge of the room.  Hostages were quickly bound and gagged while we herded them in a central location.

Brayden's tow truck provided the flood lights and police lights and that really added to the atmosphere.  Hostages were quickly lined up on the windows as the police slowly moved in towards the building.  There was a quick banter between the robbers and the police when I noticed one of the hostages tried to make a getaway.  I told Stephen to drop him and like a cold blooded killer, Stephen responded with "I already dropped him."

Alas, all good things must come to an end when I was shot in the back by the SWAT team as they entered through the rear of the building.

All in all, I had a really great night and I can't wait to be there again.  Operation Rhino cannot come soon enough.  And this time, I will not forget my helmet, or my Rhino arm.  :D

2 comments:

  1. And I hope to have a NVG for the next time ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment is quite revealing. I think I know what it means.

    ReplyDelete