Wednesday 8 June 2011

So Much Rain


After I finished work today, the sky took a turn for the worse and I know that a downpour was not far.  The wind picked up quickly and I can see flashes in the distance.  I managed to get inside just moments before the first rain drop fell.  After that, I could see lightning strike every few seconds for several minutes.  Then everything just stopped.

Forecasters predicted a long and dry summer but with all these rain we have had lately, I would tend to disagree.  But then again, I am not a meteorologist.  I am a little worried as to how much airsoft we can do with all these rain.  We have been unfortunate these past few years as most of our day games had rain.  If this weather trend continue, I may just have to start snorkeling lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment