Thursday 2 June 2011

Ready for the Weekend


I am pretty much packed and ready for the weekend. Very excited for this as I will be heading to Picton again for a night zombie themed airsoft game.  Pictured are my gear and equipment essentials that I will be bringing, although I swapped the Desert Eagle with a classic look of the 1911 as I do not have a proper holster for the unwieldy hand cannon.

I actually don't know much going into this game, other than over one hundred players have confirmed for this event.  We will all start out as humans and must fulfill objectives while trying not to turn into the undead.  As with many of the previous zombie games, the odds are stacked against the humans.  Hopefully with my night vision equipment, I will have a small advantage over the other players and maybe survive the horde.

No comments:

Post a Comment