Tuesday 3 May 2011

A Game of Thrones 4-Book Bundle

After two weeks of procrastination, I decided to splurge and buy the Kindle edition of this four book bundle.  At $17.80 CAD on the Kindle Store, this bundle comes with A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, and A Feast for Crows.

I have enjoyed two episodes of HBO's A Game of Thrones mini series and I still have the third one to watch.  I hope to skip the whole waiting a week to see the next plot by getting the books and get a head start on things.  I am still without a Kindle ebook reader but have been making due with the Kindle app on my phone.  I have grown accustomed to reading on the small screen and the only drawback is the battery drain on my phone.  I am still planning to get a Kindle in the future but for now, the phone is a sufficient substitute.

2 comments:

  1. Get your Kindle now especially if you have this much material to read! You'll go blind reading the text on the small screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Maybe after Muskoka.

    ReplyDelete