Wednesday 4 May 2011

My PVS-14


I have finally received the final pieces to mount my PVS-14 onto a helmet.  Ordered from two different sellers on eBay at two different times, it was pure luck that the items arrived together.  I waited for many weeks to receive the Rhino arm, strap mount,  and the J-arm. 


For those who are unfamiliar with the above terms, a PVS-14 is a military grade night vision monocle.  The strap mount and Rhino arm are two pieces of equipment that allows the monocle to be attached to a helmet while the J-arm is the small piece of plastic that attaches the PVS to the Rhino arm.

4 comments:

  1. OH YEAH MARIO!!! That's sexy but you gotta paint the helmet now. LOL I don't want the reflection from your helmet to give away our position. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know if I will be using this helmet. If I go with this, it will be painted flat black. This is my biking helmet, lol. The strap doesnt really stick to my green one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't hold back now ... Ops-Core helmet is a must

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once the pvs-7 is sold, that will go on the list. ;)

    ReplyDelete